Wed, Dec 09 | https://zoom.us/j/9179217852
Demystifying the ICF Competencies
You have learned the ICF coaching competencies and the PCC Markers. Now, how do you put them into action? This session focuses on helping you apply what you have learned to help your clients reach insight quicker and easier.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Dec 09, 2020, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM EST
About the Event
Join Paulette Rao MCC BCC for this 90-minute Zoom Webinar
Have you ever asked yourself?
- Do I have to demonstrate all eight competencies in every session?
- What if my client doesn’t know what they want to talk about?
- How do I access and offer my intuition while remaining detached to its impact?
- How do I speak about my observations non-judgmentally?
- How do I discuss any biases or self-limiting beliefs I may notice?
- Help you understand the distinction between the ICF competencies and thebehaviors that you must demonstrate to indicate your understanding of that competency.
- Help you know which behaviors must be universally employed and which are dependent upon what the client offers you in the session
- Learn tips to get your clients closer to insight and breakthrough every time
- NYU Students Ticket$25$250$0